Thursday 24 April 2008

Back into Blogging

Sometime back, I got into this blogging thingy, but unlike others, the difference was I had very little choice but get into it big time as my investor was sitting on my shoulder. All he needed was me and he was least interested in others…..he was just interested in me and my connections !

Phew… Little did others realize my situation…….. as I had very little, or infact no choice at all but get into it full heartedly.

I had some idea about blogging, blogs and knew who were the Patrick Gavins, Chris Garretts, Richard Jalichandra, Troy Irelands, Jarrod Hunt, Ted Murphy, Karen Allen etc…etc..

My problem was, that I was afraid they knew me or that they had the same if not better contacts I had.. However, I had an advantage……I could ask for anything and get away with it being a newbie !

My investor was sending me “aids” from all sides just to set up similar, if not identical sites and run it for him….. it was then I thought better stick with blogging rather than breaking up established companies. In other words, you get a fab piece of inside “aid” and breaking that company down systematically.

I decided to go against it and go into blogging and not into anything else and devote a week for each of these guys as the “aid” I received….and then go fulltime later [perhaps a year or so later] in to starting a paid review company

Okay, it was time to do some serous thinking……. Gimme a week and let’s see how the first scapegoat develops !

The question being asked at that time was why you getting into blogging and that too not to seriously, when you could start a paid review service at that time with ease. As not only I had access to all these companies, but there was very little competition.

But, then again I just couldn’t get myself to do it. ……I decided to play simple….NO I was not going against those in the same jig !

Aww….frigg it…. After all these guys are doing the same thing as you do, and it wouldn’t be fair to play dirty….. What is the use…… some new company…. Rewarding raves ……. My a*se !

Better to be recognized as a straight player…..

Cold feet, perhaps ?

No, cold feet wouldn’t be right….. It just was conscience…

Conscience ??

What does conscience have to do when you have guys by their b*lls [with due apologies]

Opportunity doesn’t come always and who cares about ethics when you have things going for you. In other words, when they don’t have things going for them, but neither they nor the market realizes that.


Funnily, now I regret of not taking that offer….would have had at least two Companies up and running with two execs looking after the day-to-day affairs……

What do I have now……basically nothing and even worse being criticized by the same lot whom you stuck up for!

Now that my blogging relationship are at a distance, I don’t know who these guys are, ie., the Patrick Gavins, Chris Garretts, Richard Jalichandra, Troy Irelands, Jarrod Hunt, Ted Murphy, Karen Allen……….

Worst, I now am being rejected by just about every blogging source……and for no bl**dy reason….. Tried to find out why….and it ended up that your guess is as good as mine.

My blogs are being labeled fake, with no traffic and lack of links [which to an extent is true, as I can’t juggle 10 blogs at one time !]

The worst is that most of the blog content is being labeled spam…….now that’s icing on the cake…..

My friend Pam laughs it off ……ofcourse she can afford it….. with an initial of S…..Pams’ name keeps appearing as S.Pam……wish I had that name…..that would solve me a lot of problems.

Hope something solves this issue so that I can have my regular blogging income returned or else this is driving me from a striving writer to a starving writer !

One thing I have learnt is that there is so many darn sources out there….. and nobody really cares…. Take up any opportunity as they come…….forget the source, ethics and scruples…..there is no such thing as playing dirty…….just only playing the right card at the right time !

If and when I start my paid review company, one thing I am gonna avoid for sure is these approvals…firstly, they are so stuck up….secondly you pay bloggers the desired amount, there are so many guys out there willing to write for ya…….Its a buyers market out there…so better keep quiet and pay up, otherwise, somebody else would do it for ya at a cheaper price!

That’s about it for now….. shall vent out any balance frustrations later…

Guys, gimme a break will ya !

Toodles

No comments :

Post a Comment