Wednesday 10 December 2008

Writing An eBook

Coming up with ideas isn't hard.

For example, I know and I use this example a lot, BUT, if you are going to be promoting a sports betting affiliate program, why not create a eBook on becoming a successful punter. Then throughout the eBook, you can recommend your favorite sports betting affiliate program.

Writing a whole book in one sitting is hard, and trying to write a book without outlining the chapters is nearly impossible. My first eBook took me over 6 months, but now most of my eBooks take me less than a week to finish and that is with a sales letter and website up.

All you have to do is think up 12 to 15 article topics in sequence and write about them. Each page should be around 700 to 1000 words, full of useful information, not information people could get for free

Like I said just before, you need original content.

There are too many eBooks out there now where people are just regurgitating information others can get for free and this lowers the value of your eBook, which means less people will pass it around and even less will read it.

1 comment :

  1. I like the post. Here is another guy showing us how to make even more online. This guy is showing me the ropes and it hasnt cost me anything. It is free. Sign up and watch the cool video where he logs into his account and shows us how much he makes
    http://www.partnerwithpaul.com/go/18920

    ReplyDelete