Wednesday 18 February 2015

Be Consistent And Never Give Up On Blogging


If there's one piece of advice I wish I could share with every blogger, it's this...




The above image comes from Everywhereist's analytics.

People generally give up say after 12 tio 18 months into their daily blogging. In addition, they put in 3 to 5 hours, if not more, each day writing content, taking photos, visiting sites, coming up with topics, trying to guest blog and never doing any SEO.




If you give up, then I reckon you are making a big mistake.

I had started a huge number of blogs as a hobby and gave up on them when I shouldn't have. It got boring and instead of focusing on one or two blogs with a niche, I had about 15 of them and guest writing for another 5. So I gave it up and focused more on freelance web content, article writing and blog posting for others. May be I shouldn't have, but then you need a regular income.

What I am trying to illustrate here is that give at least a 2 year dedicated time frame. Because it is likely that after about 300 to 400 posts, your blog is sure to click.

I am sure there are hundreds of new bloggers on the web each day who give up after slogging after a few months. I have also run into some good blogs with a few posts...maybe they lost interest or just got fed up.

Getting traffic is not rocket science, but it does take time, perseverance and most of all consistency. Just don't give up. Stick to your schedule. Remember that every blog has more than a few posts that really suck, and it's only by writing and publishing those sucky posts that you get into the habit necessary to eventually transform your blog into something remarkable.

Happy Blogging !

Related Posts

http://blogging-for-dough.blogspot.in/2015/02/top-earning-blogs-that-make-money.html

No comments :

Post a Comment