Tuesday 17 February 2015

Copy Paste In Blogging

If you have spent any time on the internet, you have heard the word "blog". But just what is this concept of blogging and how it can make you rich?

Have you ever wondered how blogs actually got started? You will need to understand how to research your blog how to do everything from figuring out where you fit in to finding the best keywords through both paid and free tools.

I took up blogging sometime back, and it didn’t go well. So I quit and became a freelance writer and media consultant. It gave me enough to make my ends meet, but my first love was always blogging...

So here I am back at it again...

Looking back, I must confess that I started out quite well, with such good intentions - posting every day, spending time thinking of unique and fresh topics to blog about that would be interesting to my readers. But I soon got weighed down with the amount of work it took, and the time I spent making posts.

I made the carnal mistake of starting close to 20 odd blogs instead of one or two good ones with a niche or with multiple categories.

Obviously, the inevitable happened - my blogging slowed, and my blog faded. Visitors dropped to 10 or 20 a day. Something had to be done!

A month ago, I decided I wanted to kickstart my blogging career again. Only this time, I wouldn’t think of it as a career. I now blog about subjects that I’m deeply interested in, and it feels much more like a hobby.

In short, I am beginning to like it... I redesigned nearly half my blogs and connected them to my social media accounts. I have not started monetizing them and am waiting to touch at least 1,000 visits a day to atleast 3 blogs.

Of course, making money is what it’s all about so you will learn how to use your blog and to make money you need to advertise, finding the best place to put your ads and the best ways to target and bring the traffic straight to your blog.

So, if you are ready to learn how to set up your blog and make some money, then just continue researching and reading so as to learn the easy way to accomplish this.

A key to blogging successfully is the passion of the author. Copying and pasting articles from directories will bring search engine traffic, but it will not build a readership. As in list marketing, the money comes because of your relationship with your readers and the same is true for blogs. If you’re scraping or automating the process and basically just copying content - you may as well set up an article site, because you won’t have a blog.

But I am not here to preach about the ethics of blogging and how to go about producing a decent blog that people will return to and that you can use for selling. The main issue here is to make the process of blogging easier for you, and how to make money online quicker.

Although I do partially support the automating of this process, ie., scraping, copy ‘n’ pasting. it must be mentioned that the main idea of copy and pasting is that it saves time. And make sure that the articles are in line with your intentions and that it is not copyright struff.

If you intend to copy, PLEASE GIVE CREDIT/ COURTESY  to the author and link source.

However it must be mentioned that if you’re going to simply replicating content, your readers will eventually find the original source and it is certain that your readers will become their regulars..

Basically, blogging is about the voice of the author, and how that draws readers into their world...

So first, sort out the hardest problem and that is finding topics and blogging about them... Of course make time fo it as well.

If you want to monetize the blog - go ahead. But make sure you have rock solid, real, unique, hand generated content to keep people coming back...

Wish you the best... happy blogging !



No comments :

Post a Comment